Wednesday, March 21, 2012

After years of thought and several months of preparation, I am finally ready for a month at Kijabe Hospital in Kijabe, Kenya.  Dr. Jay Anderson and his wife Holly will join me for the 24hr journey to Nairobi on March 23rd and I will work at the hospital until April 15th.  These are exciting times for me and I plan to write about a lot of my experiences and related musings here.  With the help of UNC's department of anesthesiology (anesthesia technicians, attending anesthesiologists, medical suppliers, chairman/program director), I am amply supplied for this trip--so much so that I feel humbled and immensely blessed to be able to work for such an amazing department.  Here's what I'm taking:


Stay tuned.  More updates to come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad you will be updating your blog. I am excited for this journey you are on and will be praying for you! Love you!!

Aunt Amy